Friday 13 April 2007

weekend & cool knowledge

Wow, not much time for an update. I'm all in the midde of my application process after I finished the last bit of my MSc studies. Also I'm struggling with my allergy against pollen , think you call it hay fewer in english. so that's the reason i'll escape to the mountains tomorrow (well, there are other reasons as well.. )

Anyways, here's some feeding for your browser, somewhat grouped around the topic "cool knowledge":

dropping knowledge - cool project
howstuffworks - anything you never knew about the world..
covers project - knocking on heavens door is originally from ? right, Bob Dylan. and it was covered by? Grateful death, Leningrad cowboys...
international movie database - okay, I mentioned it some posts ago, but it just belongs in this list

have a nice weekend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DHU HEUSCHNUPFENMITTEL AUS DER APOTHEKE - ALS TROPFEN ODER TABLETTE - WIRKT WUNDER - GRUSS