Sunday 8 April 2007

new skis

Haven't mentioned it here but I broke my skis in Engelberg two weeks ago. So the day after I rented this beauty (Made 'n' AK) here and fell in love. It's soft like chewing gum and floats on powder like a feather, well, a feather made of stell I guess. As far as I can tell it's build for going fast in powder and jump big stuff...





So some days later I got me the successor of the Maidn, the " AK Enemy" . I find it's hard too argue which one looks better. I probably would've gone for black if it was still available but start to like this one with my marker M14 free with red flames as well a lot.


The only thing it can't handle as far as I can tell is the combination of icy slopes and high speeds, but then again it's not designed for this and excels in what it does best: powder & speed ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll sell you my black ones if you want. they are too damn soft anyway ;)

Tom said...

cool. they'd look awesome next to each eather.

for the softness I agree to some degree, but as long as it's powder thei're really sweet..

oh, just post your email and I send my adress..

Anonymous said...

of course the black ones look better... hello? green jacket, orange trousers and grey ski is a no go!
change it into the black ones! immediately!
=)

Tom said...

some people should first learn skiing before they start philozophising about ski colors .. ; )

Anonymous said...

ts... offending others as a defending policy....

so i take for granted that i am right in my judgement =)

by the way: its always important to philozophise on clothing!
gday

Anonymous said...

are you realy interested? they are from two years ago, 189, decent condition, no coreshots, edges ok. drilled twice, once for (i think) looks and once for tele.

i think you have my email.