Tuesday 3 April 2007

Finally update again..

Wow, I don't feel too good about not posting for 10 days or so.

Well, gonna try to catch up with what happend from then to now. First things first I went skiing on Sunday and monday (25./26. March) in Engelberg. It was incredible. Sweet pow-pow at its best. Make sure to check out the new GALLERY. yes, HERE !!!




Then some more skiing on Wednesday at Schilthorn, but it was kind of disappointing compared to the glorious two days at the beginning of the week. So Tobi and I spend most of the time eating and drinking in the sunshine, but still checked out one new line which sure will come in niceley when there's better snow (well, next season..)

Then, from Friday to Monday I was in Prague with Eva. So that's a bigger thing. I'll put up a gallery and some text and some tourist tipps a.s.a.p. ...

No comments: