Saturday 7 April 2007

Easter movie quiz

If you ask a 10 year old what happens at easter you probably get the answer that movies on TV are even better than on Christmas.

Anyways, I watched TV yesterday and couldn't help zapping around. After a while of rough overview I decided to spend my evening with Mel Gibsons Jesus, Alien and Predator. Thus it's pretty obvious what the question is, what is the difference between the two movies ?
I admit, this is an easy one. Clearly the blood is red in the Passion of Christ and green in Alien vs. Predator. On the other accounts, I couldnt note much difference, and here's some points to illustrate:

- both are classical stories (the first Alien movie was shot in 1979, so almost 30 years now, wow)
- the plot is very predictable in both cases
- main actors speak in strange languages

I don'T know if it's my strange kind of perception of reality or just the equalization of everything that Hollywood gets in its fingers that makes me think so ...

Anyways, check out IMDB for more cool infos about more cool movies, it's addictive ...

No comments: