Sunday 4 March 2007

When was the last time you leaned back and read an ordniary magazin? Not online, not with five links to further content, just pages ...

That's what I did today because my cold prevented me from going on the mountain to go skiing. Anyways, it wasn't a bad choice. Some time ago I read Cicero, a german political magazine, and think wasn't quite ready for it back then. But today I really enjoyed the selection of topics: interview with former cancellor Helmut Schmidt, pictures of desks of several politicians and managers, a visit to the libarary of the writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez and so on. Lovely sunday afternoon lecture.


Further reading, a real standard:



and to close the circle, brandeins, a magazine I am subscribed to for 60 centimeteres now (that's the height of the staple in my room... )

No comments: