Monday 11 April 2011

Sunday recap

Alright, thinking about it know that I have time, there was more to Sunday than the pisco sour punch on the terrasse ...

Initially I planned my day around having a sunday afternoon project meeting at 3pm, so the brunch with Christian and Florence was not held at the free-flow champagne location.. but to compensate we afterwards went to awfully chocolate in Caine road in Soho, single product pushed to perfection..

Afterwards I went towards down-town-down-town, checking all the very cool buildings like HSBC, Bank of China etc -- my favorite is Lippo Centre, really unique structure. Then headed towards Hong Kong park, quite an oasis in the city, with fancy birds and all the Asian people getting out their big guns (in terms of camera lenses).

From there to wild Wan Chai market, pretty much everything mixed from fish to toilet paper, just standing there and watching the people is well worth stopping by, plus found a cool temple that was totally quiet, unlike the one on Hollywood road. Rest of the evening I already described in the last post .. --- pictures to follow as soon as I have more time ..

No comments: