Sunday 11 February 2007

zac meeting & zofingia

Yesterday I went to the meeting of the Zaeslin Alumni Club that consists of scholars of the Zaeslin program at the university of Basel. I find it's a good thing to keep up the spirit of the program this way, as from my view it is one of the highlights in the courses offered in Basel.

Later on we proceeded to the mexican restaurant "la fonda"near Marktplatz in Basel. we arrived at 8pm, food arrived at 10pm approximately, I think they're kind of overdoing it with the mexican lifestyle..

I wasn't able to visit the "konzärtli" (= little concert) of the Zofingia Basel (which is a traditional students fraternity) this year but made it to the afterparty in the "Breo". Met lots of folks from university but the additional free beers became obvious in the morning..

No comments: