Saturday 24 February 2007

Bern & Thun

First thing I saw when coming out of the Trainerzonesports in Bern after getting my skiing boots yesterday was Batman and Obelix..


Afterwards I took the chance to meet Werner, a study college of mine, who lives in Thun. I was really surprised, what a nice city Thun is. They not only have castles, the lake ...


.. and stunning views on the surrounding mountains including Eiger, Mönch and Jungrau..


but also a really nice inner part of the city with old buildings and stuff. Really worth a visit. In addtion, they also have heaps of restaurants, e.g. the italian Primavera, where I had really good homemade pasta (Torfie Caruso.. mh..). Afterwards we went to the Schmiedstube, really cosy place to get some tea or beers..


So definitley worth a visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Kostüm-Kombi.
Aber was ist denn mit deiner Kamera los? Die macht so verwaschene Bilder.

Tom said...

mh, well handycam, ist halt nicht immer so scharf..